Chocolate Chip Banana Beer Muffins
Tonight I just felt like baking and playing around with my Livestream Profile and live blogged the baking of these muffins!
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup beer
- 3/4 semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Position the rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees.
- Grease a muffin pan
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs until foamy before adding in mashed bananas, butter and beer. Combine the two mixtures, blending until the two ingredients are moistened.
- At the end add the chocolate chips
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pan
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (rotating half way) or wait until a tooth pick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean and the top is golden.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing the muffins from the pan.